Tuesday 29 March 2011

Procrastination - Hmm, I'll think about this tomorrow...

Tomorrow. Later. In summer. As soon as I have the money. Next year. In 2013. Before I'm 30. When I'm 40. When the kids are older. When I'm retired.

How often do you use one or a similar term to procrastinate what you should be doing NOW?
What does it make you feel like?
What prevents you from doing what you want to do? Time? Money?
Thinking about it, do you really need these?
How often do you wish to be somewhere else?
Do you want to be someone else?
What stops you from achieving this?
What (or who) do you need to get going and start doing what you want to do?
How many unfullfilled dreams do you have? How many fulfilled ones?
Do you think the circumstances change tomorrow / later / next year?

How do I answer all these questions for myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment